Saturday, January 29, 2011

Super Bowl!

A crazy travel schedule with my real job has kept me from blogging lately! In between the trips and trying to grow onions from seeds(more about that in a future blog), I have also been planning my next party. Super Bowl! This is really where the Househusband shines. We hosted a Super Bowl party last year that included some wonderful food and fun games. So far I know he has a burger bar planned and some great dips. I am planning a ice cream bar for dessert and have asked guests to bring their favorite ice cream toppings to the party. Below is the invitation.


A note on proofreading: We are inviting our friends from church to this party and I sent out a message on Facebook asking if they had plans for Super Bowel. We had a good laugh and luckily it didn't make it to the invitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment