Sunday, January 2, 2011

Party Essentials

There are some things I just couldn't host a party without and I literally use for every event. The first being a drink bucket. It not only looks super cute but it also allows guests to grab a drink whenever they want. I find myself thinking I need one in every color, shape, and size, but a basic metal one goes with everything.

Here is a picture from a couple's diaper shower I hosted for my friend. I set up a drink station on our buffet and filled the shelves with different glasses. The tub was filled with drinks and pitchers of mojitos and bottles of wine lined the top of the buffet.


The other thing I could not host a party without is a 3 tier stand. Again I find myself wanting these in every shape, size, and color but the basic glass ones we have work for every event. It adds height to the table and makes a beautiful display for what you are serving. Here is a picture of the stand at the same diaper shower as above with homemade chocolates on it.

Nothing is cuter than tiny cupcakes! Below is a picture from a baby shower at work. I filled the bottom two tiers with minature cupcakes and the top with a minature cake that matched the cupcakes.
Finally, and probably my favorite table I have ever set, is a picture of the tier from last Easter. More pics from Easter to follow on future posts!


2 comments:

  1. Another one I my favorite tiers that you created was for the Christmas 2009 Ugly Sweater Party. You filled the 3 tiers with shot glasses of your homemade peppermint ice cream and mini chocolate cupcakes with white icing and peppermint pieces on the top. Beautiful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete