Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolution!

Happy New Year everyone!  I am very excited about my New Year's resolution for 2011. One of my very favorite things to do is to plan and host parties. When one of my good friends and favorite people to plan parties with showed me a blog based around planning small parties it inspired my resolution. So I am going to host one party a month for a year and blog about it. So here's to a year of parties and the great memories and good times with friends that each one will bring!

For January we will be hosting a chili cookoff. With all the great cooks we know and all the variations of chili out there it is something we have been wanting to do for awhile. My husband is an excellent cook and chili is one of his specialties. I won't give away his secret recipe but when he serves the chili he pairs it with crackers with peanut butter and honey on top. Don't knock it until you try it, it is delicious! Below is a picture of the invitation for our first chili cookoff!

1 comment:

  1. That is great, Erin. I am your first follower. I am looking forward to all of your fun and creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete