Monday, March 28, 2011

Wondermom Baby Shower

I have to thank all the fabulous people in my life who are getting married and having babies. It allows me to throw some really fun parties : ) Of of those people is my cousin Allison who is having a little girl in May. Allison and I are just a few months apart in age and as we like to say we are "Cousins by Chance, Friends by Choice." One day I will be cross stitching that on a pillow. I gathered my inspiration for this shower from this photo of Allison at one of our family gatherings at Christmas.

Yes, there she is in her Superman pajamas with my father holding out the cape. This photo and her love of Wonderwoman, lead me to the "Wondermom Baby Shower." Since the guest of honor may be reading this, you will have to check back on Sunday for details from the party! Below is the invitation that we sent out. I must say, my photoshop skills have come a long way from my first invitation!

Blog to you soon!
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment