Saturday, July 23, 2011

Food Truck Night

A heat advisory and 104 degrees on the thermostat did not stop us from enjoying the second Food Truck Night in Tower Grove Park. http://www.saucemagazine.com/blog/?p=11553 Fifteen food trucks from St Louis lined up in Tower Grove opened up their doors and dulled out delicious foods ranging from tacos, pizza, crepes, cupcakes, and hot dogs. I enjoyed a delicious basil watermelon lemonade from Southwest Diner and a BLT crepe from Holy Crepe! I finished the evening with a Chunky Monkey Cupcake from The Sweet Divine.

We layed out a blanket and gathered with friend's for the evening. I wish I would've taken more pics of food and truck pics, but I was in the company of these precious babies which had me distracted. These cute guys, or as I like to refer to them as my daughter's future suitors, are about 8 weeks old and as cuddly as can be.




I am in the middle of canning today with the whole family so I better get back to work! Details and pics to come tomorrow!

Blog to you soon!
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment