Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lucy Eileen Keeven

She's here and she's just perfect.
Lucy Eileen Keeven was born on November 26th at 11:24 a.m. She has her momma's eyes and a very full head of hair.
It is surreal to us that this precious little baby is ours. We are so in love with her.

We didn't have to think too hard on what her name would be. As soon as we found out we were having a girl, we knew we wanted to name her Lucy. Lucy is after my Mom's nickname for me and after my Great Grandmother Mary Lucy. Her middle name Eileen is after Paul's grandmother.


We can't wait to watch her grow and see the person that she will become. I know that God has big plans for this little Lucy.

Blog to you soon,
Lucy's Mom

1 comment:

  1. She's perfect! Congratulations!!
    I'm pretty sure it took us a good 18 months before we stopped saying, "I cannot believe we have a baby." And yes, sometimes I do still think it :)
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete